1. What instruments are part of the rhythm section?
- Drums, double bass and trumpet
- Alto and tenor saxophone, piano and drums
- Piano, double bass and drums
- Double bass, alto and tenor saxophone.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. The melody is syncopated.
3. What are the 'front line' instruments?
- Alto and tenor saxophone and double bass
- Piano and drum kit
- Trumpet, alto and tenor saxophone
- Trumpet and piano
4. How would you describe the rhythm of this piece?
- Complex layered rhythms
- Swing rhythms
- Cross rhythms
5. Improvisation is used.