1. What was the average rate of words per minute?
- 130 to 140
- 120 to 140
- 130 to 150
- 140 to 160
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the dependent variable in the first study?
- Number of words recognised
- Number of words
3. How many participants were there in the second study?
4. What was the aim?
- To investigate responses to affective content
- To test Cherry's dichotic listening findings in relation to the rejected message
- To investigate if we remember more information binaurally than dichotically
5. Dichotically means different messages are played in each ear
Similar Psychology resources: