1. What is the maximum amount of oxygen a non re-breathe oxygen mask will deliver?
- More than 60%
- Less than 60%
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is recorded in the Glasgow Coma Scale?
- ECG results
- Pupil reaction and vital signs
- Motor response, Verbal response and eye movement
- level of consciousness and vital signs
3. Which of the following is not an acute coronary syndrome
- Unstable angina
- Stable angina
4. 22) If you have an unresponsive patient, on cardiac monitor which shows sinus bradycardia, however they have no respirations and no palpable pulse, what rhythm are they in?
- Ventricular fibrillation
- Supraventricular tachycardia
- Pulseless electrical activity
- Still sinus bradycardia
5. How is cardiac output calculated?
- SV x HR = CO
- SBP + DBP = CO
- BP x HR = CO
- MAP x SBP = CO