Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. In carbon NMR, how many peaks would there be in the spectrum of CH3CH2CH2OH ?
7. What is the mobile phase in TLC?
8. In Proton NMR, what does a quartet indicate?
- Next to an environment with 2 H's in
- Next to an environment with 3 H's in
- Next to an environment with 4 H's in
- Next to an environment with 5 H's in
9. What is the stationary phase in GC (gas chromatography)?
- Solid or gas
- Liquid or solid
- Liquid or gas
- Solid or aqueous solution
10. What is the stationary phase?
- The movement of the solvent front?
- The phase that doesn't move in chromatography
- The process of separation
- The phase the moves in chromatography
11. What is the stationary phase in TLC?