1. What was the name of the anthology introduced by the University of Texas, as part of a compulsory English course?
- 1 in 5
- Racism and Sexism
- Debating PC: The controversy over political correctness on college campuses
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. 'The points she makes about power and privilege - I believe them all. ...'
- '...Each person's point of view is correct. Yet both emerge victorious.'
- '...Each person's point of view is correct. Yet they end up destroying each other.'
- '...Carol's point of view is correct. Yet she is destroyed.'
3. What does John confess to at the end of the performance held in the Royal Court Theatre?
- Allowing Carol to go too far
- Failing the young
- Failing himself
4. What was there a reaction against in universities in the early 90s?
- People reacted against more people being able to attend universities, fearing such a move would reduce the value of education
- The white, male, middle class elite deciding reading lists
- Reading lists being dictated by feminists and racial minorities
5. How many female undergraduates claimed to have been sexually harassed?