Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. What should a warm-up NOT do?
- Decrease muscle temperature
- Increase heart rate
- Increase mobility
- Reduce the chance of injury
7. What is an example of HIIT training?
- Repeated short periods of exercise followed by rest. The work out lasts no longer than 10 mins.
- Using weight machines in a gym.
- Running but changing the pace you run at frequently.
- Running for an hour.
8. What type of training is this? " A series of explosive exercises to improve the speed at which a muscle contracts. Typical activities include hopping and bounding."
- Interval training
- Circuit training
- Plyometric training
- HIIT training
9. What does SPOR stand for?
- Space, Purpose, Overload, Reversibility
- Specificy, Progression, Overload, Reversibility
- Specificy, Purpose, Overload, Reversibility
- Specificy, Progression, Overload, Retain
10. What should a cool down contain?
- Low-intensity exercise, Skill rehearsal
- Low-intensity exercise, Stretching
- High-ntensity exercise, Skill reheasal
- High-ntensity exercise, Stretching