1. Deforestation contributes to global warming. True of False?
- True - reduces the amount of oxygen in the air and more carbon dioxide stays in the atmosphere rather than being taken away by trees, when they photosynthesise.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the useful energies produced by a television.
- Electrical energy
- Light and sound
- Heat energy
3. What types of molecules in foods absorb microwaves?
- Sulfuric acid
- Water and fat
- Carbon dioxide
4. State the units of temperature and heat energy.
- Degrees celsius and joules
5. Which type of house insulation has the longest payback time?
- Double glazing
- Cavity wall insulation
- Fibreglass roof insulation
- Reflective foil on or in walls