1. What circuit symbol is a rectangle with an arrow cutting through it sideways
- Soul resistor
- light dependent resistor
- Variable Resistor
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Current is the same all the way round a parallel circuit.
3. Another word for current is potential difference?
4. How is the voltage distributed in a series circuit?
- Split between components randomnly
- There is no voltage in a series circuit
- Split equally across each componeny
- The same across each component
- Always 2 V
5. Mains electricity is direct current....