1. What are the weaknesses of the developmental approach?
- ethics and unscientific
- ethics and snapshot
- low ecological validity and reductionist
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the weaknesses of the cognitive approach?
- unscientific and unethical
- lack validity and reductionist
- not reliable and low ecological validity
3. What are the weaknesses of the behaviourist perspective?
- unethical and lack validity
- deterministic and reductionist
- subjective and unscientific
4. What are the weaknesses of the psychodynamic perspective?
- deterministic and unscientific
- subjective and reductionist
- qualitative data and deterministic
5. What are the weaknesses of the physiological approach?
- unscientific and subjective
- reductionist and determinstic
- lack validity and unreliable
Similar Psychology resources: