1. Who conducted research into sex role sterotyping?
- Seavey et al
- Sandra Bem
- Taylor & Hall
- Whaley et al
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Seaveys experiment what was another outcome?
- If the babys gender was not known the participants tried to asses the babys gender on the basis of its percieved strength
- When the participants did not know the babys gender they gave the baby the gender neutral toy to play with
3. Definition of Sex?
- A persons sense of being male or female
- A persons biological status as being male or female
4. What / how many were the participants in Seaveys experiment told about the babys gender?
- None of them were told anything about the babys gender
- 1/3 girl, 1/3 boy, 1/3 were told nothing about the babys gender
- 1/2 boy, 1/2 girl
5. What were the toys in Seaveys experiment?
- Ball (male), doll (female), plastic ring (neutral)
- Train set (boy), Bake set (girl), Legos (neutral)
- Cars (boy), Doll house (female), Playdoh (neutral)