1. Trivers 1972 thought it was based on parental investment and sexual selection. So what did Symans (1979) and Williams (1975) think?
- predictions based on reproductive value and fertility.
- Prediction based on paternity probability.
- Environment of evoluntionary Adaptation.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Buss aimed to investigate if evolutionary explanations for sex differences in human mate perferences are found in cultures with differences. TRUE or FALSE?
3. Buss analysed responses from _ samples from _ countries. Creating a total of _ Ps.
- 37, 35 and 10047
- 37, 10047 and 35
- 35, 37 and 10047
- 10047, 35 and 37
4. What was the mean age of the overall sample?
- 43.077 years.
- 89 years
- 24.5 years
- 23.05 years
- 16 years
5. Buss used two instruments to assess respondents' views on mating preferences. Such as?
- Mate preferences and Rating
- Rating and Ranking
- Biographical data and Ranking