1. When was the Duke of Buckingham assassinated?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a Huguenot?
- A Danish Protestant
- A Spanish Calvinist
- A French Protestant
- A French Catholic
3. Did France and Spain eventually invade Britain during the Thirty Years War?
4. The 2nd expedition to La Rochelle ended in ultimate failure, this fueled a Parliamentary crisis and led to Parliament doing what?
- I have no more ideas for what to put in
- The creation of the Petition of Right
- Requesting the execution of Buckingham
- The impeachment of the King's supporters in Parliament
5. Who was to blame for the failed campaigns in Spain and other areas of Europe?
- House of Commons
- The Duke of Buckingham
- Charles I
- The common people
Similar History resources: