1. What did SDI stand for?
- Space Defence Initiative
- Space Death Interest
- Strategic Defence Initiative
- Super Defensive Intelligence
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Reagan do to improve the position of the USA in the world?
- Attack all communist countries to look powerful
- Increase military spending
- Decrease miltary spending so they looked more peaceful
- Leave the UN
3. How much did US militarty spending increase by from 1980 - 1989?
- $100million to $200million
- £3bn to £9bn
- $3bn to $9bn
- $500 million to $90bn
4. What was the KAL 007 incident?
- The USA shot down a Russian spy plane
- A Korean passenger plane was shot down deliberately by USSR and USA accused them of barbarity
- A Korean passenger plane was shot down accidentally by USSR and USA accused them of barbarity
- KAL was an American spy (007)
5. What was the date of the KAL 007 incident?