1. Which gender takes part in intra sexual selection?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are males inter sexual selection?
- Strong, dominant and successful females
- Young, attractive fertile females
3. What is intra sexual selection?
- Quantity over quality, Fertile female "rare source", Male/Female dimorphism, Large male=advantage
- Quality over quantity, Females invest more time/commitment, Choose carefully, Look for genetic fitness&resources, Courtship
4. What relationships can the evolutionary explanation not explain?
- Couples who want children, Same Sex, Those who like young women
- Same sex, Those who like older women, Couples who don't want children
- Same sex, Heterosexual couples, Those who want children
5. Why is the evolutionary explanation socially sensitive?
- As aggression and violence is stated to be inevitable, affecting society and justifying these behaviours
- Aggression is stated to be in some males
- Females dislike men who are openly aggressive and violent