1. Who argues that religion has a greater impact on party choice than class in the USA?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many percent higher is turnout in countries with PR systems?
3. Which of the following is not a factor in increasing dealignment?
- TV dominant medium
- decay of social cleavages
- rising education
- disillusionment with party politics
- growing economy
- convergence of party policies
4. Which authors argue that descriptive representation is needed to bring issues to a certain group to the agenda?
- Swers (women) and Tate (blacks)
- Burke (southerners) and Barber (northerners)
5. What is the likelihood of a churchgoer voting Republican?
- 2 to 1
- 3 to 1