1. Is Transcription the synthesis of mRNA from a DNA template?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Protein Synthesis?
- The process in which mRNA is synthesised from a DNA molecule
- The process in which cells build proteins
- The process in which a mRNA molecule meets a tRNA molecule
- The process in which a tRNA molecule transports its specific amino acid to a ribosome
3. Is Translation the process where ribosomes synthesize proteins using mRNA produced during transcription?
4. How many strands of DNA are copied during Transcription?
5. Is it correct that a triplet of bases on a tRNA strand is a codon, and a triplet of bases on a mRNA strand is an anti-codon?