1. What causes ovulation?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is testosterone made?
- Piturity Gland
- Instertial Cells
- Seminiferous Tubules
3. Prostaglandins stimulate contractions of the female reproductive tract
4. What are the stages in fertilisation?
- Implantation - Differentiation - Cleavage
- Cleavage - Differentiation - Implantation
- Differentitation - Cleavege - Implantation
- Implantation - Cleavage - Differentiation
5. What does progesterone do?
- Development of the corpus luteum
- Development of graffien follicle
- Development of the fetus