1. What is a gender stereotype?
- A belief that all males are similar and all females are similar.
- A mental building block of knowledge that contains information about each gender.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two main differences between sex and gender identity?
- Sex is psychological- male and female, Gender is biological- masculine and feminine.
- Sex is psychological- masculine and feminine, Gender is biological- male and female.
- Sex is biological- male and female, Gender is psychological- masculine and feminine.
- Sex is biological, masculine and feminine, Gender is psychological, male and female.
3. Which complex has to be solved by a boy so he can successfully develop his gender?
- Oedipus Complex
- Electra Complex
4. As children get older, what does the gender schema theory suggest about their flexibility towards gender schemas?
- As they get older, their gender schemas become more flexible.
- As they get older, their gender schemas become less flexible.
5. Who researched the social learning theory by using a "Bobo Doll"?
- Levy and Carter
Similar Psychology resources: