1. Sprecher and Felmlee (1997) reported a ?% global misbalance of power in a couple?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. "Foot in the door" obedience refers to:
- None of the above
- The idea individuals will obey commands in small increments
- The idea that participants felt the experimenter was part of their 'ingroup'
- The idea of passing responsibility onto another individual
3. In a variant of the Milgram (1963) experiment, how many participants continued to the lethal voltage when they forced the 'learners' hand on the shock plate themselves?
4. Which of the following describes reward power?
- A powerful individual authorised by power structure to command
- Promise of reward in return for compliance
- Believing another individual is better informed than self
- Threatening of punishment for non-compliance
5. In a variant of the Milgram (1963) experiment, how many participants continued to the lethal voltage when the experiment was re-ran in a less prestigious environment?