1. What did Dalton find out....?
- There is a nucleus in atoms.
- There are electrons in atoms.
- There are neutrons in atoms.
- There are protons in atoms.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why has the atomic model been expanded and scientists have expanded their knowlegde on the model?
- They had more money.
- Because they had better equipment over time.
- They had more knowlegde.
- Because they had better eyesight.
3. Who thought electrons were surrounding the nucleus in shells?
4. What sort of particles did Rutherford use in his experiments to expand his knowledge on the atomic model?
- Fundamental Particles
- Alpha Particles
- Elementary Particles
- Subatomic Particles
5. Who were Geiger and Marsden?
- They created their own model together called the Atomic Understanding.
- They helped Rutherford with his gold experiment.
- They assisted Dalton to learn about the model.
- They helped Thompson with the Plum Pudding Model.