1. What did Dalton find out....?
- There are neutrons in atoms.
- There are electrons in atoms.
- There are protons in atoms.
- There is a nucleus in atoms.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who created the plum pudding model in 1904?
3. What particles are embedded in the nucleus of an atom?
- Neutrons and Electrons
- Protons and Neutrons
- Protons and Electrons
4. Who were Geiger and Marsden?
- They created their own model together called the Atomic Understanding.
- They helped Rutherford with his gold experiment.
- They assisted Dalton to learn about the model.
- They helped Thompson with the Plum Pudding Model.
5. Who thought electrons were surrounding the nucleus in shells?