1. What was the main failure of the first FYP?
- The lack of attention given to living standards
- The building of Magnitogorsk
- Production of oil fell
- Production didn't grow in any area
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was a problem with the weapons produced during the third FYP?
- They didn't work correctly as they hadn't been produced fast enough
- They were technically inferior due to a focus on quantity over quality
- They were technically superior due to a focus on quantity over quality
- They were stolen from the Germans
3. What did the workforce mostly consist of during the first FYP?
- Bourgeois experts and workers
- Unskilled, illiterate peasants from the Collectivised countryside
- Skilled experienced workers
4. What was still a problem during the second FYP?
- Overdevelopment of heavy industry
- Underdevelopment of consumer industries
- Underdevelopment of Magnitogorsk
- Underdevelopment of heavy industries
5. Who was Stakhanovism named after?
- Nikola Stakhanov, a teacher who taught her pupils how to become membets of the Communist Party
- Alexei Stakhanov, a coalminer who mined 14 times more coal in a single shift than was normally produced
- Alexei Stakhanov, a shop worker who sold more produce than the target amount
- Aurelius Stakhanov, a member of the Communist Party who was shot by a peasant