1. What did the workforce mostly consist of during the first FYP?
- Bourgeois experts and workers
- Unskilled, illiterate peasants from the Collectivised countryside
- Skilled experienced workers
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was a problem with the weapons produced during the third FYP?
- They didn't work correctly as they hadn't been produced fast enough
- They were technically inferior due to a focus on quantity over quality
- They were technically superior due to a focus on quantity over quality
- They were stolen from the Germans
3. What happened to many of the schemes started during the first FYP during the second?
- They were completed
- They were abandoned
- They were adapted to fit the new targets
- They were taken over by peasants from the countrysidr
4. What was significant about the First FYP?
- It had many successes
- The targets set were ever increasing and wholly unrealistic
- Its focus was on WW2
- Stalin visit all the factories exceeding the targets
5. What was the main focus of the third FYP?
- The Great Patriotic War
- Stalin's private villa
- WW 1