1. When did the second FYP start?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was still a problem during the second FYP?
- Underdevelopment of consumer industries
- Overdevelopment of heavy industry
- Underdevelopment of heavy industries
- Underdevelopment of Magnitogorsk
3. What did the workforce mostly consist of during the first FYP?
- Bourgeois experts and workers
- Unskilled, illiterate peasants from the Collectivised countryside
- Skilled experienced workers
4. Who was Stakhanovism named after?
- Alexei Stakhanov, a coalminer who mined 14 times more coal in a single shift than was normally produced
- Alexei Stakhanov, a shop worker who sold more produce than the target amount
- Nikola Stakhanov, a teacher who taught her pupils how to become membets of the Communist Party
- Aurelius Stakhanov, a member of the Communist Party who was shot by a peasant
5. What was the main failure of the first FYP?
- The lack of attention given to living standards
- The building of Magnitogorsk
- Production of oil fell
- Production didn't grow in any area