1. What was a problem with the weapons produced during the third FYP?
- They were stolen from the Germans
- They were technically superior due to a focus on quantity over quality
- They were technically inferior due to a focus on quantity over quality
- They didn't work correctly as they hadn't been produced fast enough
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did the second FYP start?
3. What were the main focuses of the second FYP?
- Untealistic targets, communication and housing
- Heavy industry, transport and communication
- Heavy industry, transport and Gigantomania
- Living and working conditions
4. What did the workforce mostly consist of during the first FYP?
- Bourgeois experts and workers
- Unskilled, illiterate peasants from the Collectivised countryside
- Skilled experienced workers
5. What was significant about the First FYP?
- The targets set were ever increasing and wholly unrealistic
- It had many successes
- Stalin visit all the factories exceeding the targets
- Its focus was on WW2