1. Over 150 years how much land has Kilnsea lost?
- 200 m
- 100 m
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. In one storm how much land was lost at Sand le Meer caravan park?
- More than 26m
3. What was the holderness coast originally made of?
- soft rock
4. What is the holderness coast now made of? Why?
- Boulder clay, it was deposited by glacial till
5. In 1991 how much did Mappleton spend on rock armour and groynes? How much granite was used?
- £1.9 million - 60,000 tonnes of granite
- £200,000 per year