1. What was the fear of communism spreading in 1920s America?
- The Yellow Scare
- The Red Scare
- The Green Scare
- The Blue Scare
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the collapse of the stock markets in America called?
- The Stock Market Collapse
- The Wall Street Crash
- Stock Market Fall
- The Brick Street Catrsh
3. What was life like in the 1920s for black Americans?
- They had a good education and had good job oppertunities.
- They suffered from racial discrimination and segregation.
- They were in the richest areas of America.
- They were upper class and had a rich lifestyle.
4. in what year did the cinema have sound?
5. What was the first car made by Henry Ford in the 1920s?
- The Ford Model S
- The Ford Model T
- The Ford Model Z
- The Ford Model F