1. What year did Henry VIII die?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which person was appointed Lord Protector in the same year?
- Duke of Somerset
- Duke of Northumberland
- William Cecil
3. In 1549, two rebellions began. What were they called?
- Ketts and Northern Rebellions
- Ketts and Western Rebellions
- Western and Northern Rebellions
4. When Somerset fell from power in 1549, who was made Lord President of the Council in 1550?
- Robert Dudley
- Duke of Northumberland (Earl of Warwick)
- Mary Queen of Scots
5. Edward died in 1553, what other major events happened in this year?
- A plot to put Lady Jane Grey on the throne, and Mary I proclaimed Queen.
- Wyatts Rebellion and Mary proclaimed Queen
- Mary proclaimed Queen and the Second Act of Uniformity passed