1. What is the big five factor model a result of?
- Independent studies carried out in several countries
- A combination of different personality theoriests
- A combination of different tests used to determine personalities (not just questionnaire tests, but things like interviews and inkblot tests)
- It was Quan Sumo's a Japanese psychologist's idea
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is personality?
- It is the judgements people make about you when they meet you
- It stems from a fix characterisation "the role". It is not necessarily someone's true self "the actor".
- It is who your true self
- It is the person you wish you were
3. Maslow has 5 Hierarchy of needs arranged in a pyramid, the number 1 represents the top and the number 5 represents the bottom. What need is number 4?
- Need for safety
- Need for self-actualisation
- Need for love and belonging
- Need for self-esteem
- Need for survival
4. s the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI) criticised for being different between white and non-white people?
- I don't know
5. What percent of our personality operates on a preconscious level?