1. In ultracentrifugation what is the correct order of organelles being seperated?
- Mitochondria, Nuclei, lysosomes, ribosomes
- Nuclei, Mitochondria, lysosomes,ribosomes
- Mitochondira, Nuclei, ribosomes, lysosomes
- Nuclei, Mitochondira, ribosomes, lysosomes
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. a role of lipids is?
- a hormone replacement
- giving birth
3. In cell fractionation the tissue is placed in a isotonic solution because...?
- it prevents organelles bursting or shrinking as a result of osmosis.
- to reduce enzyme activity.
- to maintain a constant ph
4. a lipids test involves...?
- enzymes that hydrolyse
5. diffusion is the same as osmosis?
- depends on what day it is