1. What is an isomer of a compound?
- A compound with the same molecular formula but a different structural formuls
- Elements with the same structural formula and the same molecular formula
- Compounds with the same number of electrons but these electrons occupy different orbitals
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the definition for ionisation energy?
- The name of the energy required to accelerate ions in a mass spectrometer
- The energy needed to remove 1 mole of electrons from 1 mole of gaseous atoms to form 1 mole of gaseous 1+ ions
- The energy required to remove 1 mole of atoms from 1 mole of electrons
3. Hydrogen bonding occurs in alkanes and alkenes
4. What is the equation for atom economy?
- (total mass/100) x desired mass
- (desired mass/total mass) x100
- (desired mass/100) x total mass
5. Silicon is a giant covalent structure
Similar Chemistry resources: