1. Why was the Ataturk Dam a problem?
- It reduced the amount of water entering Morocco.
- It reduced the amount of water entering Syria.
- It didn't work properly.
- The country that built it got into debt.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the below is a water-bourne disease?
3. Choose a country with water surplus.
4. Match the correct term to this definition: a service or piece of equipment that is suited to its purpose and is available for the locals to use cheaply and easily.
- Relevant Technology
- Appropriate Technology
- Suitable Technology
- Appropriate Equipment
5. Which country built the Ataturk Dam?