1. What is the first written language discovered?
- Mycenaean Greek.
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Natufian culture (~11,000-8,000BC) shows recurring plastered human skulls in this limited time period. What is this an example of?
- A culture.
- An assemblage.
3. What is an assemblage?
- An archaeological gathering of related finds, activities, peoples etc.
- In lithic analysis, a defining characteristic of a lithic flake.
- An early human (not including animals).
- An early animal (including humans).
4. When is prehistory roughly thought to have begun?
- 20-30 million years ago.
- 6-7 million years ago.
- 7-8 million years ago.
5. Who coined the term "prehistory"?
- Heinrich Schliemann.
- Christian Jurgensen Thomsen.
- Daniel Wilson.
- Charles Darwin.