1. The virtue approach says that we act morally because we know it is in our self interest
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the categorical imperative?
- we act morally to reach eudemonia
- act only on that maxim as you can, at the same time, will a a universal rule
- we act morally as it is to our mutual advantage
3. What goes in the gap? Without the _______ life would be 'nasty, brutish and short'
- Morality as overcoming self-interest
- Social contract theory
- Virtue Approach
4. Who's theory is the virtue approach?
- Aristotle and Kant
- Plato and Aristotle
- Plato and Kant
- Hume and Locke
5. Who is the social contract theory by?