Good old buttermilk biscuit straight from the deeeeeeeeeeep-south lol
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup club soda
- 1 beaten egg
- 3/4 cup butter milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups Bisquick Biscuit Mix
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Combine all of the ingredients, knead the dough by hand until the dough holds together do not over knead.
- Flour your hands Pat the dough flat to 3/4-inch thickness out biscuits with a biscuit cutter.
- Bake on a greased baking sheet for 13 minutes, or until golden brown, when they come out of the oven brush with melted butter.
Makes 18 Biscuits