- 500 g (1 lb) chicken fillets
- 5 tb oil
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz) unsalted cashew nuts
- 3 spring onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 200 g (6 1/2) mushrooms
- soy sauce
- 2 tb oil
- 2 tb fish sauce
- 2 tb oyster sauce
- 1 tb sugar
- Dice chicken and marinade with soy sauce and oil for ten minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok or a pan, add cashew nuts and roast until golden. Take nuts out of the wok and drain on a paper tissue.
- Wash spring onions and cut into 2 cm long pieces. Wash tomatoes and mushrooms and dice.
- Heat oil in a wok or a pan, add chicken and stir-fry for two minutes.
- Add tomatoes, onions, mushrooms and cashew nuts and stir-fry.
- Reduce heat and season with fish sauce, oyster sauce and sugar.
Takes about 30 minutes.
- Cheesy chicken and leek
- Chicken Casserole
- Chicken in Creamy Sauce
- Chicken Kiev with Garlic Butter
- Chicken Noddle Stir Fry
- Crunchy Chicken Salad with Caesar-style Dressing
- Moroccan chicken with cous cous
- Moroccan Chicken with Eggplant Garbanzo Ragout
- Roasted Chicken Breast on a bed of Fried Salad
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Egg Fried Rice
- Prawn Stir-Fry
- Sweet Chilli Noodles