- Two lemons
- Two/Three Chilli's depending on taste.
- Clove of Garlic
- 1 Cube Inch of ginger
- Chicken breasts/whole chicken
1. Take the zest and juice of two lemons and mix in a small bowl
2. Finely slice/chop the chili's add to bowl (with or without seeds depending on how hot you like it)
3. Finely chop ginger and garlic and add to bowl.
4. Score into the chicken and cover with the lemon mix, if using a whole chicken make sure some sauce is kept back to pour inside.
5. Leave for a few hours, two at least.
6. Once Rested Cook Chicken In oven if whole or Grill if Breasts.
7. Make cous cous as instructions provided on back of pack.
Bottled lemon juice, garlic paste, or ground ginger could be used in place of the fresh ingredients.