Preparation and Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Small meat pieces of your choice
- 1 can of Lentils
- 1 cup of rice
- Half an onion
- Oil or butter
- Salt and pepper
- Other spices (as you like)
- Melt the butter or oil in a pan.
- Cut the onion in tiny pieces and add to the oil with the garlic.
- Fry the onion until cooked and add the meat pieces,rice, salt, pepper and any spices you want.
- Let it fry until the meat is gold.
- Add the lentils and 1 cup of water (or enough water to cover the whole thing).
- Wait until it boils and let it boil in high heat for about 5 mins.
- Lower the heat to minimum and let it cook until the rice is nice and dry.