Minted Lamb Burgers
Prep and cook time: Up to 30 mins
- 1kg lean lamb mince
- 1 large onion, peeled and grated
- 25g fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 x 5ml spoons dried mint
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 x 15ml spoons corn oil
- To serve: finely shredded iceberg lettuce and sesame seeded burger buns
- Preheat a grill to a moderate heat.
- In a large bowl combine together the mince, onion, breadcrumbs and dried mint, season well.
- Shape into 8 flat patties, brush lightly with oil and grill for 8-10 minutes on each side.
- Lightly toast the burger buns, fill with the burgers, top with one of the chutneys and crisp iceberg lettuce.
- Serve immediately.