Recipe - peanutty balls
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 2/3 cup peanut butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Glace cherries
- In a large bowl, mix the butter, icing sugar, peanut butter, walnuts, coconut, and salt.
- shape into 1-inch balls.
- Roll the balls around in the chocolate sprinkles so they're covered all over
- Carefully place a cherry on top.
© Copyright The Student Room 2017 all rights reserved
The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.
Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE