Bit of a traditional summer lunch. Really nice, cheap and quick to make!
- Cheese (cheddar, edam, stilton or whatever you fancy)
- Buttered crusty roll
- Pickled Onions, beetroot, sandwich pickle or any other sort of pickle you like
Just pick the bits you have or you like!
- Creatively arrange buttered roll and a few slices of cheese on the plate
- Add a blob of pickle, some beetroot or onions
- Wash and chop the tomato, cucumber and lettuce and add them
- Eat and enjoy
Good to make if you don't have a lot of time. You can forego the plate for extra speed!