1 pound loaf French bread
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
5 ounces very thinly sliced chicken
1/2 ounce package Quorn ham
6 ounces cheddar cheese slices
Makes 8 servings
1. Preheat the oven to 190*.
2. Cut bread into 16 slices, cutting to, but not through the bottom crust.
3. In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise, Italian salad dressing and Parmesan.
4. Tuck chicken, Quorn ham and cheese slices between every other bread slice.
5. Place a well rounded teaspoon of mayonnaise mixture in the slits with the meat, spreading slightly. 6. Place on a baking sheet.
7. Bake loaf in the 190* oven about 15 minutes or until hot.
Comments -Adapted from Nikibone - Sandwich Recipes
Recipe - Accordian Sandwich