Recipe - strawberry and pineapple smoothie
- 150g (5 oz) of strawberries
- 150ml (1/4 pint) of pineapple juice
- 150g (5 oz) of strawberry yoghurt
- Chop the strawberries and put in the freezer for at least 2 hours
- Blend the strawberries, pineapple juice and yoghurt until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses, add some ice cubes and top them off with some more strawberries
- This smoothie is great as either a breakfast drink or a quick snack :)
© Copyright The Student Room 2017 all rights reserved
The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.
Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE