The Student Room now has a new mobile app
You spoke, we listened! Our brand new app is completely redesigned, based on feedback from our community. Now it's even easier to connect with friends and fellow students.
Available now on:
The support of the student community in your pocket
Download our shiny new app and post messages from wherever you are.
On TSR, there's always someone who can help. Whether your question's about relationship troubles, your UCAS application, your latest coursework or anything else, you'll find people to talk to about it.
In fact, there are more than 5 million students, studying at school, college and university within the TSR community.
Here are just some of the things you can do with our app:
- Chat with your friends and other students while you are away from your laptop or desktop
- Get homework, coursework and revision help from A* students
- Find new friends and learn from people with similar interests and experience
- Make the right university choice by hearing what current uni students have to say
- Sharpen your debating skills in the current affairs section
- Get confidential and anonymous advice on a wide variety of topics, including education, jobs, relationships, health and much more
- Send and receive private messages from friends and other TSR members
Already a member of The Student Room?
Login with your username and password, or login with the social account you used to register on TSR
New to The Student Room?
It’s quick and easy to join. Just use your favourite social network to sign-up, or head over to the registration page and sign-up on TSR.
How you can help:
If you enjoy using the new TSR app, please take a minute to leave a review - it really helps out. Thanks for all your support, it’s really appreciated!