GCSE, A level and SQA results days for 2016 are approaching fast and nobody can be certain about the grades that they will find when they open their envelope.
However, there are some things that are guaranteed to happen on results day:
1. You will wake up from a results day dream/nightmare
2. You will have cameras shoved in your face by the local press
3. People will remind you that Alan Sugar only has one GCSE
4. Older people will tell you that exams were harder in their day.
5. Someone will be disappointed, despite getting an ‘A’
6. Whether the results are good or bad: there will be tears
7. It will be the end of an era
|More on TSR:
Check out our Guide to A-level results day 2015
Find out What to expect on GCSE results day
Read the articles in our results day hub