All hail king Julien
A-level Biology is moving along nicely, with paper 2 now pushed aside - but how did everyone find it?
A photosynthesis question brightened up the exam, while a cruel five-marker on speciation was waiting in the shadows. However, the main surprise was finding out the exam board’s favourite film is… Madagascar?
Keep reading for all the latest student reactions and don't forget that you can also head to the forums for more detailed chat about the specific papers. Here's where you can find the links to specific exam chats:
- OCR A-level Biology Biological diversity H420/02 exam chat
- OCR A-level Biology Scientific literacy in biology H422/02 exam chat
- AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 7402/2 exam chat
- Edexcel A-level Biology A Salters Nuffield Paper 2: 9BN0 02 exam chat
- Edexcel A-level Biology B Paper 2: 9BI0 02 exam chat
- EDUQAS Biology A-level (Biology Component 2 Continuity Life) exam chat
And this is where you can find the link to the directory of all of the individual A-level exam threads.
Photosynthesis was given the light of day...
|Get help with your exams|
|The Student Room is here to support you throughout your exams - get your free account now for regular updates.|
|Already have an account on The Student Room? Update your mobile number for extra exam support.|