Similar to the A Levels, many universities in the United Kingdom also accept international students with alternate overseas qualifications, such as those listed below:
- Australian State School Leaving Qualifications
- Canadian Province Leaving Qualificatios
- European Baccalaureate
- French Baccalaureate
- German Abitur
- Hong Kong 'A' Levels
- Irish Leaving Certificate, often referred to as 'the leaving'.
- Malaysian Sijil Tinggi Persokolahan Malaysia (STPM)
- Mauritius Cambridge Overseas Higher School Certificate
- Singapore 'A' Levels (examinations set jointly by the Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board (SEAB), and the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (UCLES))
- U.S. Advanced Placement Tests
- SAT Reasoning Test and SAT II: Subject Tests
- ACT Tests
There are other qualifications which may also be accepted. You should contact the university's undergrad admissions office for further information and advice.