TSR members give their tips on staying productive even when you really can't be bothered
Have you ever sat down to start studying but then ended up in a trance-like state and fallen down a four-hour internet rabbit hole instead?
Well, lots of other students have this problem too, and people who have already studied for (and passed!) exams whilst being lazy have some knowledge to pass on. For most of this stuff, you won't even need to change out of your pyjamas.
Ahh, YouTube. You can literally lie in bed, not moving, ingesting entertainment through your eyeballs and still learn!
Mindmaps and flashcards
Make your notes as short and colourful as possible, and they might be able to hold your attention for at least a couple of minutes.
Make use of your walls
If you can’t escape revision, some of it’s bound to go in, right?!
You can’t fully avoid having to practice answering questions, but if you just do it a tiny bit at a time, you might be able to get through a whole paper.
One of the hardest things about revising is trying to get stuck into a daunting task when you would much rather be scrolling socials on your phone instead.
More on TSR
- How to study effectively for your exams
- Procrastination-busting ways to stop stalling your revision
- Students who got A*s at A-level explain study, learning and revision tips everyone can follow
- Students who got grade 9s at GCSE explain study tips that everyone can follow
- Read even more revision articles on our revision and study help hub