The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Interesting, i very rarely feel others pain..i do have empathy, i'm not a bastard, but i dont feel it directly
Reply 2
That's incredibly sad....I hope the people who did it realise the consequences of their mindless act!
that is very sad. The fact he was so young, unable to defend himself or anything.
Reply 4
I heard about this. Scottish chavs trying to attack firefighters putting out a fire. Disgusting.
Reply 5
thats illogical. damn chavs.
Reply 6

Someone was shooting at fire crews fighting a blaze nearby at the time.

what comlete tossers would do that?

I think that's terrible, but would you let your 2 year old go get fish and chips with his 11 year old brother?
Reply 7
Taldarion

I think that's terrible, but would you let your 2 year old go get fish and chips with his 11 year old brother?

I used to take my little sister out when she was that age and i was about 11....
Reply 8
Taldarion

If it is a few doors down then why not? The maturity of the elder son does not appear to come into question.
Reply 9
I wouldn't let a 2 year old out without an adult I trusted...although I did work out that I babysat 7 kids (from 3years to 10years) at 12... craziness.
It's sick that people are shooting at the people putting their lifes on the line to save others.
Reply 10
Luize
I wouldn't let a 2 year old out without an adult I trusted...although I did work out that I babysat 7 kids (from 3years to 10years) at 12... craziness.
It's sick that people are shooting at the people putting their lifes on the line to save others.

Remember, this was in Easterhouse. One of the dodgiest areas in Glasgow.
Reply 11
I dont think it was chavs, I heard some 30 year old man got arrested
Reply 12
need_money
Remember, this was in Easterhouse. One of the dodgiest areas in Glasgow.

So even more reason to not let the kid out. Hell I don't like the idea of an 11 year old being out. I was a very sheltered child and never really went out to play. What time did they go out?
Reply 13
I know of lots of 30yr old chavs
Reply 14
Russell
I know of lots of 30yr old chavs

lol I meant it wasnt teenage chavs
chats
I dont think it was chavs, I heard some 30 year old man got arrested

chavs aren't always of a younger age. I was verbally assulted by a 40+ year old chav the other day.
need_money
The wee boy in this news report died this morning. There was a bit on the news on the radio about it today when i was in the car and god, it was sad. I was actually sat in the car in tears listening to it. :frown: You should've heard the mum speaking. She was just crying and crying. I really feel her pain. :frown:

****in disgrace. people like that shouldnt be allowed to live outside a mental home. and gins should be harder go get a hold of.
Reply 17
BlackHawk
chavs aren't always of a younger age. I was verbally assulted by a 40+ year old chav the other day.

yeh I know :smile:
Reply 18
ditto
Reply 19
What the ****? Absolute scum of the earth. Real bastards of society. What mother-****ing **** for brains would shoot a two year old. "Oh no, it's okay. I was shooting at firemen nearby and shot this two year old as well. But because I'm the asshole of society I'm not going to come forward." ******s. What the **** has the world come to? Jesus Christ, bring back the death penalty.

Latest

Trending

Trending