Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Just barely, but I can see you.
i can see
Reply 22
Bit like a Magic Eye that picture.
Reply 23
:dong: Thanks.
I can see you, but just barely because its so dark.
Reply 25
need_money
No one on MSN can see me in this pic but i can see it fine and its really annoying! I just don't see, no matter how hard i try to ignore me in it, how they can only see darkness...or in one persons case, shelves :confused:.

Are you sitting up a coal chimney?

If so, the quality is surprisingly bad.
Reply 26
There's a picture? :eek:
i can see you... you are a ghost
Reply 28
Profesh
Are you sitting up a coal chimney?

If so, the quality is surprisingly bad.

Like i said, camera's sh*t.
Reply 29
bondjamesbond
i can see you... you are a ghost

What do you mean i'm a ghost? :eek:
you are a vague shadow in the middle of all that darkness
Reply 31
need_money
Like i said, camera's sh*t.

Are you sured it's not simply covered in sh*t?
Reply 32
Profesh
Are you sured it's not simply covered in sh*t?

It may as well be. It's not like i paid money for the thing. What do you expect from a camera that came through your door? lol
Reply 33
need_money
It may as well be. It's not like i paid money for the thing.
You stole it?! :eek:
Reply 34
Bilal786
You stole it?! :eek:

No! lol It came through my door one day. :confused: It was addressed to me and everything, had all the software and the cable for it and stuff but no letter. I still don't know to this day who sent me it lol.
Reply 35
need_money
No! lol It came through my door one day. :confused: It was addressed to me and everything, had all the software and the cable for it and stuff but no letter. I still don't know to this day who sent me it lol.
Stalker! :eek:
Reply 36
need_money

Obviously a malicious pervert of some sort. You should be thankful you're grounded; were that not the case, I daresay you'd have been plucked off your front porch in no time flat.
Reply 37
bit dark m8 111

Latest

Trending

Trending