The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Champagne Supernova
Good luck :awesome:

:awesome:
Reply 21
Sure, one in particular.
My lady is a TSR user, but she only joined recently.

I love her lots :love:
Reply 23
Perhaps...
Reply 24
If you found out some girl/guy you like posts on TSR, would that put you off going out with them? No

If you were staying over at their house, who would get first choice at logging into TSR? I don't think we'd bother with that..but me obviously :tongue:

If you got in a fight with them, would you neg rep them on TSR? I'd do that anyway just so I could say I have more rep, thus am more popular in TSRland :tongue:

:smile:
I intend to engage in a sustained period of erotic intercourse with TSR's server.
Reply 26
I wouldn't care really.
necessarily benevolent
I intend to engage in a sustained period of erotic intercourse with TSR's server.

So, what are you wearing?
Ghost
If your boyfriend cheated on you with the internet you, would you dump him? Would you beat up the internet you?

I'd set up a threesome.

Seriously, I'd neg the crap out of him at every opportunity. I'd devote my time on the internet to finding ways to pwn him and undermine everything he wrote. I'd be a nightmare. But in a charming way.

He'd have to be a masochist.

We'd partake in epic flame wars, just the two of us... how romantic.

I don't know why. I think I'd want to know that he could stand it, to make sure that he knew that I loved him anyway.

But tbh, I might just leave TSR.
I introduced my girlfriend to tsr and she is now a semi-regular member.
common_person
I'd set up a threesome.

Seriously, I'd neg the crap out of him at every opportunity. I'd devote my time on the internet to finding ways to pwn him and undermine everything he wrote. I'd be a nightmare. But in a charming way.

We'd partake in epic flame wars, just the two of us... how romantic.

But tbh, I might just leave TSR.

How charming!
:rofl:
gingerrama
So, what are you wearing?

A Hannibal Lecter mask.
Ghost
If you found out some girl/guy you like posts on TSR, would that put you off going out with them?

If you were staying over at their house, who would get first choice at logging into TSR? If you got in a fight with them, would you neg rep them on TSR?

Yes I would date someone who posts on TSR. Never you though. :hahaha:
Reply 33
Anonymous
Yes I would date someone who posts on TSR. Never you though. :hahaha:

I'm not much into cowardly people who use the anon feature, nor am I into online dating. I aint that sad love :smile:.
Yes, as long as our conversations don't revolve around TSR.
It's annoying. :shifty:
Reply 35
Ghost
If you found out some girl/guy you like posts on TSR, would that put you off going out with them?

If you were staying over at their house, who would get first choice at logging into TSR? If you got in a fight with them, would you neg rep them on TSR?

:laugh:

Neg rep them.

Reply 36
pamelaa
I'm going out with 'Democracy'. We're getting married next April. :yes:

Isn't he like only 10 or something?
Reply 37
Baki

Neg rep them.

Baki? On my territory? :mad:

*gasps*
-Christiana
How charming!
:rofl:

Aren't I just? :p:

It's like when two people bully each other irl, it's really only banter and it's because they love each other and you know that really neither will ever leave or hate the other. In films and stuff, there's always arguments thinly veiling the UST. I like that. I'm good at that.

It would show that he had humility, forgiveness and a sense of humour. And I'd make up for it in the real world. So I'm ok really. I swear :ninja:
ADREAM
Baki? On my territory? :mad:

*gasps*

You need to tread carefully m'boy, one badly thought out post and boom, you're gone....again....:p:

Latest

Trending

Trending