Poor horseface :console:

Why am I listening to an entire Kate Nash album ffs :facepalm2:
Original post by Colonel Brusnahan
Nobody cares.

Original post by Louis1991
Do I know you?

So predictable :colonhash:

Original post by Colbert
Need United to rape Arsenal again, at least then people were talking in the Soc threads. Tonight is dead :yawn:

**** off you **** :angry:
Reply 9022
Original post by In2deep
So predictable :colonhash:

**** off you **** :angry:

Depressed about Arsenil? :gah:

You're gonna win **** all.

There's always next year. Don't worry, it's still a transitional period :teehee:
Original post by Louis1991
Depressed about Arsenil? :gah:

There's always next year. Don't worry, it's still a transitional period :teehee:

I think the most depressing part was how no Arsenal fan I knew, even the members frequently talked to in teh Arse.Soc actually thought we could win.

1 point out of a possible 33 against ManU and Chelsea says it all :nopity:

We're still better than you though :smug:
Good night guys :wavey: waking up at 5:30am ffs, I hate Thursdays..

Especially Coby :heart:
5.30am ffs :rofl3:

Nighty night :kiss:
I'll be up at 6 tomorrow/today/whatever. :h:

Gym, more project research and packing for home.
Original post by Colbert
Poor horseface :console:

Why am I listening to an entire Kate Nash album ffs :facepalm2:

I'm listening to the Final Fantasy XII soundtrack ffs. :emo:

:awesome:
Reply 9029
Morning :h:
Reply 9030
Are you not entertained?! Are you not entertained!? Is this not why you are here?! :moon:
Reply 9031
essays done, most Christmas presents bought, now I just need to pack and I'll be uber-organised.

Oh, and maybe sleep as well...
Original post by Aula
Oh, and maybe sleep as well...
Never slept tonight? :frown:
Reply 9033
Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back
2000 words left to do for midday tomorrow with rehearsals and a show today. ****. Shouldn't have slept.
Sometimes it feels like I'm talking to a brick wall in the Euro thread. :colonhash:
Reply 9036
Original post by Kevmeister

Sometimes it feels like I'm talking to a brick wall in the Euro thread. :colonhash:

Nike will offer more for the Barca deal than the FFF deal when Barca's next sponsorship deal is up. You can't compare Nike to the Qatar foundation tbh. Nike make the shirts, Qatar will be on the shirts.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by R-KAM
Nike will offer more for the Barca deal than the FFF deal when Barca's next sponsorship deal is up. You can't compare Nike to the Qatar foundation tbh.

Read the link I posted to Barca's official site, the Qatar Foundation is just a ****ing front. I wasn't comparing the companies anyway, merely saying Barca could've done better - if they're gonna sell their soul as some say they have, they could have done so for a lot more money. As evidenced by France's deal with Nike. A sponsor is a sponsor, QF's sponsorship of Barca is no different to Emirates deal with Arsenal, and to suggest otherwise is just plain stupid, besides the fact that the Qatar government is behind the deal, of course.
Reply 9038

Read the link I posted to Barca's official site, the Qatar Foundation is just a ****ing front. I wasn't comparing the companies anyway, merely saying Barca could've done better - if they're gonna sell their soul as some say they have, they could have done so for a lot more money. As evidenced by France's deal with Nike. A sponsor is a sponsor, QF's sponsorship of Barca is no different to Emirates deal with Arsenal, and to suggest otherwise is just plain stupid, besides the fact that the Qatar government is behind the deal, of course.

That sponsorship is just an advertisement though. Nike make money as Barca's shirt producer for every sale of a shirt. Personally you have to compare it to deals like Man U with AON, Reals with BWIN etc. Then compare the FFF Nike deal with Barcas Nike deal, Man Us Nike deal, Arsenal's Nike deal, Real Madrids Addidas deal etc. Two different kind of deals. The deal for being a club/countries shirt producer will be more than the shirt sponsor on it in most cases I'd imagine.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by R-KAM
Good life help, not dickish :sad:

Dickish :yep:
Also are we doing this tsr xmas present thing? Because I have something for you :erm: Otherwise I can fob it off to someone else....

I'm home :love:

Latest