The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^ Precisely, he's more key a player for Liverpool than Lampard is for Chelsea etc etc..

Which reminds me.. 175/1 for Gerrard to be top scorer and England to win the World Cup. I can spare £10 lol. £1750 is alot of money.
Cindy
I am still here folks and Dan is just keeping a beady eye on you all and a good choice one I certainly agree with. I have a heavy workload at the mo and with end of term looming I have reports and such like, oh the life of a teach is so hard. ( I break up for a week on Friday :wink:)

Pigeroo did convince me to stay and is quite happy with my intermitent modding.

So be nice to Dan and remember he is there to help and make things easier.:p:

I don't envy having all that work! :p:

I'm glad you're still here though, you're much better at this than i'll ever be! :biggrin:

--
Ok thanks everybody for your kind words (:wink:), if you do need anything you can PM me whenever, but remember if it's about something outside of the Sports forum then you're best bet will be to use AAM!

Cheers.
Has anyone heard of the following news? Apparently it's a done deal, the chairman of Fenerbahce met with his representatives and agreed something. If you read Turkish check out this website, http://www.e-kolay.net/fanatik/futbol/fb/Haber.asp?PID=291&HID=10&HaberID=384663
dan
I don't envy having all that work! :p:

I'm glad you're still here though, you're much better at this than i'll ever be! :biggrin:

--
Ok thanks everybody for your kind words (:wink:), if you do need anything you can PM me whenever, but remember if it's about something outside of the Sports forum then you're best bet will be to use AAM!

Cheers.

Don't sell yourself short, we all have our different strengths hun. :hugs:
I am sure you will be fine, otherwise you wouldn't even been a small thought in the mind of being a minimod.
Reply 4744
Riquelme for me, i hope united buy him in the summer he would really sort our midfield out with scholes, ronaldo, giggs and riquelme plus smith it certainly would be looking good for us.
Nice job, and good effort. I don't have too much time... but I think you missed:

No matter how badly we might do, they will always wx lyrical about how we played our hearts out, just after losing 3-1 to an extremely average Poland.
Fafa~
^ Precisely, he's more key a player for Liverpool than Lampard is for Chelsea etc etc..

Which reminds me.. 175/1 for Gerrard to be top scorer and England to win the World Cup. I can spare £10 lol. £1750 is alot of money.

That all depends on how Eriksson plays him. Conservatively or not so. Who knows? Look what he's done with his choosing Walcott recently?! Let's wait and see. He should, without question, be playing an attacking role.
Hey,

Here's the deal; basically, I pick 32 numbers and correspond each number with a team in the World Cup
:cool:

32 people sign their name in this thread, then I ask each person in turn to pick a number - this will be their assigned team for the World Cup. First 32 people to sign their name here may take part. If you're too late, tough!
:p:

There will be one winner.

If we can't drill up enough interest then the person whose team gets the furthest will win the prize.
:champ:

"Aha" you say, but what is the prize? Well, I duno - sh*tloads of rep and a free months subscription to TSR?

It's all about the taking part! :wink:

PM me or leave your name in this thread if you want to take part!

Dan :tsr2:

Disclaimer: If nobody wants to play, then I will delete this thread and pretend it never happened!
:biggrin:

Current users taking part - 32:
BRAZIL - Economist
PARAGUAY - ~Sam~
USA - gordih6
CZECH REPUBLIC - Klinsmannic
GERMANY - dan
NETHERLANDS - Arachnophobia
KOREA REPUBLIC - sarforaz
IRAN - Supernova2
SWEDEN - Xenon
FRANCE - ba_ba1
TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - mc_watson87
ENGLAND - theaman
POLAND - Cindy
ANGOLA - Refused
JAPAN - Fafa~
MEXICO - A.ndy
TUNISIA - LFC_Girl
ARGENTINA - Rainy
UKRAINE - El Chueco
AUSTRALIA - FK333
TOGO - Xavier2k3
SERBIA AND MONTENEGRO - hate_xams
SWITZERLAND - calderstonesLFC
CÔTE D'IVOIRE - Featherflare
ECUADOR - darth_vader05
COSTA RICA - Starsurfer
PORTUGAL - TheWolf
CROATIA - Roger Kirk
SPAIN - Go Go Go!
GHANA - RobbieC
SAUDI ARABIA - Asian_Cuty
ITALY - Joshytoohotty
=============================
Reply 4748
im in...

Gordi
Reply 4749
crazy situation in my opinion, i suppose thats the best punishment as it can actually hurt the clubs, whereas fines usually don't even make a dent.
Sort me out...

Klins
Im in
Im in, Arachnophobia

PS, Fantastic idea!
Reply 4753
Well this means they can't enter Europe. It also means less money for the club through television deals and entry to europe funds. It wouldn't be fair on the teams already in Serie B as it is less likely the top teams in Serie B finish behind Juventus, Milan and Lazio. The only way to punish top clubs like these is to restrict them from investing into the club.
im game :p:
Me Please!
Reply 4756
I'm in because I'm curious to know who I'll end up with. I'll probably be stuck with one of the worst teams. But yeah, it sounds cool. :biggrin:
Reply 4757
Well You Want To Show How Much You Support Your Country? Well Attach This To Your Signtures On Anything!

http://www.geocities.com/kingdom_of_heros/England.png

That Is An England Supporter Banner Its Only Small..

So It Will Fit At The Bottom Of Your Profile Signture On Anything!

Thanks

hi_118
England Supporter!
This post constitutes myself being included in the game! (don't worry, I won't fix it so that I am Brazil or anybody!) :wink:
Dibs on Brazil :redface:

Latest