The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
JeSuS_sLiCeR
moo cat, do u play any online games?

now and then.
I'd Buy a lexus,A lifetime supply of Pepsi, And buy out my favorite clothing store....Simply Fashions!!
Reply 42
A carribean island :cool:, and a ton of reese cups
I don't know really. I'd probably buy some sort of massive mansion, and let whoever wanted stay there, and then buy a swimming pool (although i can't swim), or a go kart track, or something stupidly extravagent.
The rest i'd save to buy important things when i needed them, like food and stuff.
Just one thing-for now. All weather sand based tennis courts at home. I would be very happy.
Infinity
Nah, I'm not that greedy, I'd settle for just a nice little tropical island with my own personal man servant.:tongue:

Oh yeah one with a 6 pack!!!
Reply 46
Some kind of house with an indoor basketball court.
Reply 47
the hdisk i using now is too small
only 120g
i need a bigger one
if there is more money,i would think about to change a cpu
Reply 48
i would buy a mercedez SL 500 AMG for £100k. An aston martin db9 for £120k, lambagini gallardo for £130k, ferrari enzo for £550k, Bentley continental GT for £130k, Noble m12 for 50k, TVR 350 for £45k, Pangani zonda for £250k,
sassy but sweet
I'd Buy a lexus,A lifetime supply of Pepsi, And buy out my favorite clothing store....Simply Fashions!!

lexus aint that good... u should ahve said ferrari
id buy a giant house n .... ill buy brad pitt or josh harnett(in reall)
Reply 52
i would buy all these cars if i won the lottery and what a collection it would be :smile::smile::smile:
Reply 53
JeSuS_sLiCeR
if you won the lottery jackpot, what would u spend it on? even though there is a 1 in 14 million chance. i would probably give £1 million to charity and buy a house and a car. go on holiday and put a couple of million in the bank.

I'd spend it on myself, and go on a lavish spending spree at Harrods, where I can buy a pair of socks for as little as £99.99.
Reply 54
Bhaal85
I'd spend it on myself, and go on a lavish spending spree at Harrods, where I can buy a pair of socks for as little as £99.99.

even better, you can buy chart CDs (RRP £12) there for no less that £20! what a bargain!
Reply 55
hmm if i won the lottery, i'd probably look to buy a whole row of houses in one street (with a good location of course) and become a property landlord :biggrin:

and get a Bang & Olufsen speaker system in a specific studio entertainment room in my large house..
Reply 56
i'd buy one of these babies :tongue:
I have a better idea, I will buy up my school so I will never have to leave.
Reply 59
yu've got to have a bike collection and you wont get any better than this one.

Latest

Trending

Trending